I’ve finished another project this week – the alpaca lace shrug from knitonthenet.com(pattern available here)
…and I’ve very nearly finished the blueberry waffle socks. My mum tried the first one on, and it was a little bit short, so I am making the second one longer, and will need to lengthen the first.
I’ve also picked up the lace weight version of Carmen’s shawl.
I wasn’t sure whether or not I liked it in lace weight, and I was about to frog it, but changed my mind. I’m quite interested to see what the finished product will look like.
I changed the eyelet row instructions on Eva’s shawl yet again to make it a bit clearer. I’ve also added a photo of the first few rows, so hopefully the pattern is now easier to follow. One day I will get round to putting it in pdf format, but for now, I am putting a link to the pattern in the sidebar to make it easier to find